Flickr Flow is a simple way to explore the vibrant and interesting photos available on Flickr. Browse photos in an uncluttered interface which highlights the beauty of the photos, and favourite the ones you love.
- Start a slideshow by tapping the play button at the top right
- Tap the star button to favourite a photo (requires Flickr account)
- View sharp high-resolution images on the iPhone and iPad retina display
- Pinch a photo to reveal its webpage and comments
- Browse photos of your own choice: keep up to date with your contacts' photos, play slideshows of your favourites, or view photos from a specific user, tag, or group (available via in-app purchase)
If there is a support issue, please use the support link so that I can respond and resolve your issue. I cannot respond to reviews.
A Flickr account is not required to use the app, however it is needed to favourite photos. High-resolution images are displayed when available; not all photos are high-resolution. Flickr Flow uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
To keep up with the app, you can subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog.